NMR Spectrometer: 600-MHz NB Varian Inova - Cryoprobe (Liquids) - (Baker)
- 600 MHz 1H frequency
- VNMRS DirectDrive-2 (DD2) console
- VnmrJ 3.1 software
- HCN cold probe
Highlighted Research Applications
- Structural biology
- Protein structure and dynamics
- Nuclei acid structure and dynamics.
- Eukaryotic and prokaryotic.
Researchers may operate the system independently and can be trained to manage fully self-directed operations. Collaborative work with staff scientists is encouraged. For remote use, the user may ship sample(s) to EMSL, and a staff scientist will assist with placing the sample(s) in the magnet and tuning the probe. The user can then operate the spectrometer via a secure Internet connection.
- 5-mm HCN Z-gradient cold probe with variable temperature (VT) control: 0 to 80°C
- 5-mm HCN Z-gradient probe with VT control: -20 to 80°C.
The spectrometer is equipped with four radio frequency channels and a Z-axis gradient amplifier.
All Related Publications Related Publications
- Mixed-Isotope Labeling with LC-IMS-MS for Characterization of Protein-Protein Interactions by Chemical Cross-Linking .
- High Resolution Magic Angle Spinning 1H-NMR Metabolic Profiling of Nanoliter Biological Tissues at High Magnetic Field .
- A multi-omic systems approach to elucidating Yersinia virulence mechanisms.
- Combining Functional and Structural Genomics to Sample the Essential Burkholderia Structome.
- Chemical shift assignments for Rv0577, a putative glyoxylase associated with virulence from Mycobacterium tuberculosis .
Related Research Highlights
- Biochemical studies provide insight into an RNA silencing pathway (The great repression)