As a scientific user facility, the Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory (EMSL) provides expertise, instrumentation, and resources to 250 projects each year. Current and past projects supported through a variety of EMSL user proposal avenues are publicly searchable on the EMSL website.
Browse current and past research projects supported by the EMSL User Facility.
- Facets can be used filter projects
- Search bar supports keyword search for terms present in the project title or abstract
- Advanced search bar facilitates combining several of the facets with keywords
Project pages provide details including:
- Research team and institution
- The EMSL project DOI
- Link to project data available in EMSL’s Data Portal
- Project type