After receiving confirmation that you've receiving project funding, you will work with a project manager over the course of your one to two year project. The following information is a general guide for projects at EMSL.
- Meet with your project manager
- Summarize project goals
- Provide sample timelines
- Fill out sample metadata on the EMSL User Portal
- Coordinate with your project manager for sending samples
- Be responsive to emails and additional meetings with EMSL staff for project adjustments
- Contact your project manager to coordinate a visit to EMSL to work on instruments with staff
- Briefly summarize samples accomplished during the first year of the project and analyzes slated for the second year of the project (if a two-year project) as well as to request resources for year two
- Send samples before June 1, unless granted prior approval from your project manager
- Access data through the EMSL User Portal.
- Inform your project manager about planned or submitted publications